I heard somewhere once that if you do something for 30 days straight that it will become a habit; I hope they weren't just referring to working out, because I want the blogging to stick! :) I really started this "blog adventure" as a way to get more tech saavy. I have noticed that my skills are becoming quite stale as far as the digital world goes, so I am blogging for the good of my students. Hee Hee! No really - I am!
Dear sweet hubby earned his money yesterday. I knew that I jinxed him when I posted about the fires and being safe. Yes, he was safe. But still, listening to the engines, one after another, fly by my school a-blazing makes my heart stop beating every time. It is one crispy critter around here. Others around the nation are praying for the rain to stop, and I am praying for a tropical storm to sit over us for a week. How ironic!
I knew that when I started this whole advenenture that I was going to get my hand slapped now and again for the things I say or post....
Jeremy was the first to strike - "Why did you post that deer?"
Me: "Well, babe, it is what you love doing, and, and, and, it's of Colorado hunting." (I was digging.)
Jeremy: "But the deer babe."
What I wanted to say next was...."Jeremy, it looks like it had one too many and ran into a tree."
What I really said was....."Send me a better one". The things we do to keep the peace.
So long story short, don't make fun of the deer, because he was really saving its life so that all of its friends would not laugh it to death. Plus, it did taste really good, funky horn or not.
Happy Thursday everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment