Widdly Tinks

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

"Toof" #6

MacKenzie's tooth has been holding on for a few weeks now.  This is the one that signifies that she is really growing up.  This is the one that will prevent her from eating corn-on-the-cob, apples, and other foods that require you to bite things off with your front two teeth.  Well, my punkin is now missing "bof teef" with 4 others on the bottom.  So exciting! 

Even better was the fact that I was so miserable yesterday, and then went home to be a part of my family for one night.  I was there for a big moment, and also there when she woke up this morning to reap the benefits of the toof fairy.



Then Brock was feeling jealous, so I took pics of him as well.

These pictures really characterize my kids.  Both kids are never completely smiling at the same time.  I need to get savvy with cut and paste to create my perfect picture of the kids. 

MacKenzie and I practiced different words last night.  "Toof", "Teef", and the oldy but goody: "All I want for Christmas is my two front teef".  I do feel refreshed today, because I didn't miss this moment.  I also didn't miss finding the money the "Toof Fairy" left.  (Remember that my kids get up at the crack of dawn...) 

So proud of you MacKenzie Rae for growing up into a lovely lady....

No comments:

Post a Comment