Widdly Tinks

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Workshop and Daddy Daycare

This week, I am in New Braunfels at a workshop.  How about this: I got out of school on Friday, and now I am in a workshop for 4 days.  Teachers never sit still and never stop learning!  Seriously, it could be a worse location.  We will be venturing out to visit the sites in the evenings.  Last night, we went to Adobe Verde in Gruene.  Just terrible - I tell you!

But on to more important things...Daddy took off to stay home with the kids.  I am so jealous, because he took them to McKinney State Falls camping.  Really, are-you-serious?  What a brave, brave man!  I am so proud that he is taking this on, because I don't think I could.  Even better, we bought a new camera to help in our endeavor of cataloguing our children.  He called me and said that he was doing okay, but it is too stinking hot to be a complete success!  They didn't get a chance to swim, but they did make crafts and hiked a little.

I can't wait to hear the stories that my kids will tell in the future.  I hope Jeremy comes back in one piece.  I am heading home tonight to see everyone, because we leave for Key West on Sunday.  I miss all of them terribly!  Daddy also probably needs a little time to himself. 

My workshop has been great, but there is nothing like home!  I will see you later tonight, babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment