Have a happy birthday Brockee! My how the time has flown! It feels like yesterday, when he was curled up in the bed sleeping with us. I think this is where my snuggle bug was created. Thank goodness he doesn’t do that anymore!
He has grown so much over the last year. He went from timeout several times an hour to only a few times a week. What an improvement! He speaks very well and is grasping the whole potty-training thing. I am not sure that I am the right person to ask about that whole situation, because just yesterday, he experimented with the idea of helping sissy get over a jelly fish sting that never happened (metaphorically speaking of course). If you could use your imagination on that one, I would appreciate it. Nevertheless, he is learning by leaps and bounds.
He is sensitive, emotional, rugged, and handsome, and if I ever wondered if there was a great mix of both Jeremy and I, it is Brock. He will be quite the little athlete one day, definitely not my side comng out. He can dribble, throw, and catch with the older kids. Speaking of older, he loves his sister and wants to do EVERYTHING she does. It drives her crazy, but I love that he loves her. He could definitely pick worse role models.
When MacKenzie got up this morning, the first words out of her mouth were: "Brock, it is your birthday." What a thoughtful, little sweetheart. She then dug into her stuffed animals and gave him two, so that she would have something for him on his birthday. I could not be more proud of her. Then of course, they argued for the next 30 minutes, but it was beautiful while it lasted.
B’s plan for the day is: Chucky Cheese for Lunch (Daddy wanted Hooters), nap, and then dinner with the family. I think Daddy has other plans for him today as well. J Maybe Hooters for dessert?
Brock was an easy labor. I usually animate it by saying that he was my “push, push, done” boy. Then daddy even got to catch him, see athleticism. It made it even more special that my sister was able to be there with me for him.
Brock loves:
* girls
* playing rough
* throwing/catching the ball
* sliding and swinging
* taking long rides around the yard with sissy at the wheel
* watching movies
* girls
* playing rough
* throwing/catching the ball
* sliding and swinging
* taking long rides around the yard with sissy at the wheel
* watching movies
That whole thing sounds like his bio for a dating website. Watch out ladies, he is a bruiser! J No really, thank you Lord for blessing us with Brock Henry three years ago. He couldn’t be any more perfect. (Well, maybe daycare would disagree….) I have survived being a parent of a boy, peeing on trees and sisters and all.
![]() |
| Brock's lunch with dad at C-n-C |

awwww, happy belated birthday to my little man! (only 15 more years) ;) hahhahahah j/k
ReplyDelete–kimmy