Widdly Tinks

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Party People!


Check out my pony!



Brock's wild horse!


  MacKenzie and Brock celebrated their parties together this year.  The party was complete with trail ride, horse racing, bales of hay, roping steer, swings, slides, trampolines, and a bouncy house.  














David-sliding

Morgan taking a jump!
 

Whose nephew and niece are awesome?  Mine are, mine are!










I felt like we were spoiling our children.  I purchased mostly premade food this year to avoid the extra time it takes to prepare everything.  Thank you HEB.  I actually enjoyed this party.  The size of our yard really helped, and the trees were a God-send.  It was warm, but thankfully, it wasn’t blazing like some of our parties in the past. 
I made homemade stick horses.  It took me a bit to get going, but they really were cute. 

The corral

Brock’s treat was cupcakes, and MacKenzie’s was a horse cake.  Yes, I had the children all sugared up by the time they left; the kids were all really good. 


Horse Cake



The cupcake tower, complete with Buzz and Woody!
 
Note to self: colored, cream cheese icing is messy!




Most of the guests were people the kids have gone to daycare with, neighbors, and family.  My family rocks (just throwing that in there.) But I do have to say that I didn’t supply enough water for the umpteen million pregnant friends I have. 

The party was not complete until Brock peed on the tree while MacKenzie was opening her gifts.  (I am so envious of the ability to drop trough and go whenever and wherever.) I am waiting for the call that he is peeing on the play equipment outside daycare.  Oh happy day!  Anyways, some of the folks that didn’t know us quite so well either really know us now, or we are BFFs for life.  I guess that I am just thankful he didn’t try to go #2 in public, as well.  I am secretly wondering how WT (white trash) we really are?  J  This was also the first time that people were able to see our house updated.  I had it cleaned before people came over, but since we were outside most of the time, the house is still reasonable!  Yeah!
Watch out Tom Cruise; we have found your replacement!

Brock's trail-riding days may be over!


 
I told you - Tom Cruise!
 
Help!
 


Now, that is better!
MacKenzie doing a little roping!
The parties were a success.  My children were so tired that the only thing they had the energy to eat for dinner was strawberries. With that being considered, my kids were awesome.   It was an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment