Widdly Tinks

Thursday, May 12, 2011

My Princess is 6!

As the year is coming to a close, I think of all the great strides my favorite lady has made this year: reading, writing, math, soccer, yada, yada, yada....  When I look at her, I always think to myself that she is so sweet and smiley - She is my "sunny-side up" girl.  Yes, that hurt getting her here, but I am so thankful for the perfect person that she is.

I love the person my daughter is.  She is strong, stubborn, brave, sweet, kind to others, stylish, crafty, and most important, she is a good person who loves God.  I am so proud of the little, lady she is.  She loves her family and extended family with friends.  She loves getting and giving things, even if they are small and homemade.  She is by far my favorite girl in the whole world!  We love you Kenzie! 



No comments:

Post a Comment