My dear, sweet husband did an amazing thing for me last week. He took my car with the intention of saving some money. I am sure that his penny-pinching ways thought that he could easily change my spark plugs and save himself a ton of money.....well, a wrecker and dealership fee later, my car is fixed....I think?
Needless to say, my car needed some love. He changed all of the plugs out but one - This one shall be known as the growth. It was so corroded that Jeremy broke it off in the thing-a-bobber, and then had to make friends with the wrecker. I call it the thing-a-bobber, because I am lucky that I even know what a spark plug looks like. I think I can stop my knowledge of cars there.
Poor Jeremy was so upset at himself. Well, at least he only spent (including the wrecker) what he would have spent taking it in anyways. I do love him so much for trying. I guess I can be glad that he knows how to do it, much less how to even open the hood. Ladies, he is hot and useful all at the same time.
Jeremy is a very handy fellow. He has so many perfections that I have to make fun of his one imperfection. No, it is not the breaking of cars; it is the need to tinker with everything. He has to try to fix everything, even if it isn't broken. Sprinkler heads - we now have three newly routed heads and lines, because one was not the way he wanted it. But that man will make sure it is fixed in the long-run!
Thank you Jeremy for always taking care of your family. Did I mention that my truck was missing again? That is tomorrow's task. I think he must hate being off while the rest of us are away sometimes, but there are those golf dates that he gets to go on in between shuffling kids here and there and taking care of my honey-dos. I love that man!
No comments:
Post a Comment