Widdly Tinks

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day

It was a wild and crazy weekend, but Mother's day was Sunday.  It was a nice day.  Jeremy brought home breakfast tacos, and then we had lunch with the Petersma's.  My mom was still in town, so that was nice to spend time with everyone.  This is my post party face, because I was so stinking tired from the day before:

After lunch, we came home to take naps, and then off to shop for my gift.  My dad got the kids and I an IPad, so of course we had to have some accessories.  Wait, stop the presses: my camera charger has been found.  I repeat: my camera charger has been found.  (Thank you Lord! - Thank you Lord even more that it was not found in MY belongings, but someone -whom will not be named- possessions.)  

Okay, thank you for all you moms out there that give tirelessly to make sure that your children are healthy members of society.  I love my children, and I love being their mother.  And even on the days when they are driving me crazy, I still look at them with love.  Let's not get crazy - on "especially crazy" days, I look at them with this love and adoration while they are sleeping, but I still always do it!

P.S. I think my biggest blog-stalker might be my husband.  He asked me the other day when I was stressing about the kids' parties, why I hadn't updated yet, and my reply was: "Jeremy Petersma, are you stalking me?" I think he finds my quirkiness funny and embarrassing all at the same time.  :) Yes, I have verbal diarrhea! 

2 comments:

  1. I thought you were going to call me out with the whole blog stalker thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) You so made my day. Thanks for looking. Stalk any time!

    ReplyDelete